Resdepm International Limited practices internationally recognized Health, Safety and Environment standards at each of our operations around the world. We are fully committed to the pursuit of high product and service quality while ensuring no harm to people and no damage to the environment.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is deeply embedded in our business culture as the company continues to drive improvements in this important area.
To meet our objectives, we will:
- Ensure visible and supportive management involvement in all HSE matters
- Comply with applicable HSE legislation and regulations, and apply responsible standards where these do not exist
- Develop measurable HSE objectives and targets, and appraise and report our performance as a means of ensuring continuous improvements
- Identify HSE risks arising from our activities and reduce them to the lowest practicable levels
- Provide a safe working environment for all our employees and ensure personnel are trained to carry out their work safely
- Take a systematic and structured approach to the management of HSE based on suitable management systems
- Conduct audits, and take corrective action where appropriate to ensure effective implementation of this policy. We require that our suppliers, customers and visitors adhere to this policy at all times